THE PERFECT BALANCE OF FEATURES AND PRICEPOINT
The Shimano 105 PD-R7000 SPD-SL Road Pedal from Shimano strikes an ideal balance of performance, durability, weight and pricepoint.
Renowned for its strong and durable pedals, Shimano's R7000 model brings the weight savings of carbon to the party, all at a price you can actually live with. Shimano didn't go full carbon fiber on the R7000, like on its top-tier pedals, to save some cash and instead uses the material to reinforce the resin body so it's almost as light and more resistant to damage. The cleat/pedal interfaces utilizes stainless steel wings to increase durability and provide a wide platform helping to increase power transfer and stability.
The cleat itself is Shimano's classic SPD-SL, ideal for all-around use, and the included "Yellow" version has three degrees of knee-friendly float and other versions are available separately that offer more or less float to suit your tastes. Shimano also thoughtfully designed the cleat for easy walking, so you don't go skating across the floor when you walk into the cafe.
- Fluorine-coated binding claws allow for easy entry and release
- Pedals are dual-sided for easy entry
- Low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axles
- Dual-sided tension adjustment
- Open design avoids clogging
- Strong Cro-Moly axle
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Available in Black or White
- Compatible with Shimano SPD cleats (one pair of SM-51 single release included)