The Kentfield offers a hybrid blend of speed for efficient riding and the upright and confident position of a mountain bike. With multi-terrain tires and full rack and fender mounts, it's built for short to medium-distance commutes and bike path fun rides. The Kentfield adds the possibility of further exploration outside of your regular commutes or path cruising. Wide-range and simple single chainring drivetrains and lightweight Series 1 aluminum frames make the Kentfield a line of comfortable and sporty bikes for an active lifestyle.
Series 1 Aluminum Frame
The Kentfield features a Series 1 6061 aluminum frame with disc brake mounts and rack and fender eyelets and fast-rolling, multi-surface capable 700c wheels.
CrMo BMX Inspired Fork
The stylish CrMo BMX-style fork has straight blades, disc mounts, and BMX-inspired dropouts.
The Kentfield features upright seated hybrid geometry that mixes the upright position of a mountain bike with the efficiency of a pavement bike.
Wide-range, 1x gearing is simple to use and offers as large if not larger of a gear range than multi-chainring bikes of the past.
- Series 1 aluminum frame
- MicroSHIFT Advent X 1x10 drivetrain
- Power CX7 mechanical disc brakes
- Marin Adventure Plush saddle
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Step Through Design, Kickstand Mount, Fender and Rack Mounts
- Fork: Steel, Moto Blade, Disc Specific, Fender and Rack Eyelets
- Headset: FSA 888 Threadless
- Rims/Wheels: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific
- Hubs: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Kenda Kahn, 700c x 40mm
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Crank
- Chainrings: Steel Narrow Wide 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rear Derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed Wide Range
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-51T
- Shifters: MicroSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed
- Handlebars: Marin Alloy, 30mm Rise, 12° Backsweep
- Tape/Grips: Marin Adventure
- Stem: Marin Aluminum, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Lever
- Brakes: Power CX7 Mechanical Disc, Shimano Pad Compatible, 160mm Rotors
- Pedals: Commute Platform
- Saddle: Marin Adventure Plush
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm