COMFORT ON THE COBBLES AND CYCLING ON ROUGH CITY ROADS.
The Lizard Skin DSP (DuraSoft Polymer) Handlebar tape 3.2mm bar was created for impressive comfort, optimized feel, and the perfect amount of grip to meet the needs of long-distance riders. The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard Skins' thickest tape, offering the cushioning you need when you reach mile seventy-five and are only halfway through your ride.
Alternatively, for the cyclist looking to combat numb hands and wrist pain caused by poor road conditions, this thick bar tape is for you.
An ideal choice for those that ride on a mixture of road types or varying terrains on a gravel bike, the DSP handlebar tape is race-proven on the cobbles of the Paris-Roubaix course and favored by many of the pro teams and commuters alike.
- Designed for every cyclist wanting long-lasting bar tape
- 3.2mm thick and tested on the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix
- 89-inch roll gives you enough room to tape to your preference
- Great comfort, feel, and grip
- Lightweight and durable
- Available in various colors to suit your style
- Plugs are now all screw-in plugs