The T-Type is available with a standard frame and also with the step-through frame, with both frames engineered using gravity casting technology for frame stiffness and a sleek finish. Intelligently integrated mudguards, lights, and seat post clamps are exactly as they are on the e-Omnia FT-Type. Living up to its utilitarian status, the T-Type comes supplied with the same frame-welded rear carrier system as the FT-Type as well.
The Bosch motor unit comes with a couple of extra features, with an integrated display in the stem, as well as the choice to run a belt drive with Shimano Nexus internal hub. The belt drive lowers maintenance and cuts out noise, two key considerations for a utility e-bike.
The e-Omnia platform harnesses pioneering technology to improve the user’s experience. Integrated lights at the front, side and rear are a key feature of the e-Omnia T-Type, allowing the rider to see and be seen everywhere. The integrated front and rear lights put out 40 Lux, for an impressive visibility range of 100 meters, and visibility to others at 500 meters.
Designed for a sporty person who uses a versatile bike to move around the city but also for fitness workouts and tourism during the weekend.
Optimal for riding on paved and unpaved roads with drops of less than 15 cm
- MOTOR: BOSCH PERFORMANCE LINE CX 250W 85NM
- BATTERY: BOSCH POWERTUBE 625WH
- FRAME: e-Omnia T Type Step Thru ALU, sizes: MD, LG, XL (43,48,53)
- FORK: Suntour XCM34-Boost NLO DS 15AH2-110 29" travel 120mm
- HEADSET: Fsa NO.55R/558 1.5"
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M6100-R, DEORE, 12sp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS Shadow Design + 12sp
- CRANKSET: FSA ALLOY CRANK, CRANK LENGTH: 170MM, ISIS BB AXLE, W/FSA MEGATOOTH 38T CHAINRING
- BB: Included w/motor unit
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-M6100, Deore 12sp
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO DEORE CS-M6100-12, 10-51T
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-MT401
- ROTOR: Shimano SM-RT10, diam. 180mm
- RIMS: VELOMANN EBIKE MAXX 29" - 622X25C
- REAR HUB: SHIMANO FH-MT410-B FOR CENTER LOCK, 12X148MM BOOST, 12SP SHIMANO MICROSPLINE BODY
- TIRE: SCHWALBE SUPERMOTO 29X2.4 62-622
- STEM: Velomann 35,3D FORGED 0°>90° L70MM
- HANDLEBAR: VELOMANN DIAM. 31.8MM, WIDTH: 680MM, RISE 20MM, BACKSWEEP 15°
- GRIPS: HERRMANS LUNA LOCK
- SEATPOST: VELOMANN, W/SUSPENSON, DIAM.31.6MM, LENGTH 350MM
- SADDLE: VELOMANN A037DR0 , STEEL RAIL, 270X200MM
- MUDGUARDS: Bianchi Custom Mudguards
- KICKSTAND: VELOMANN R78 KING EVO REAR MAX 35KG
- REARCARRIER: custom rear carrier integrated into the frame design
- FRONT LIGHT: Integrated custom front and side light made w/Spanninga
- REAR LIGHT: Spanninga integrated rear lights