Bianchi brings its hallmark dedication to detail to the gravel world. The frame design has been aerodynamically optimized for performance, while clearance for 700×42 or 650×47 tires delivers more than enough scope to tackle any rough terrain you might choose.
Naturally, you’ll find eyelets for mudguards, so the Arcadex can be easily transformed into a high-speed bikepacking machine. The frame also features better integration, to protect against the ingress of mud and grime.
The frame can run manual or electric drivetrains, with an ACR-compatible headset and a streamlined connection between the frame and stem courtesy of custom head tubes and spacers. As a result of these features, you’ll enjoy a sleek fully integrated cockpit.
Designed for expert riders who love to ride fast and in control no matter the terrain.
Optimal for riding on paved and unpaved roads with drops of less than 15 cm.
- FRAME: Arcadex Carbon, 1.5" headset, Seatpost diam. 31.6mm, thru-axle 12x142mm, flat mount caliper, Pressfit 41 BB, compatible with 42mm tire and mudguard predisposition
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, 1.5" head, flat mount caliper, thru-axle 12x100mm
- HEADSET: FSA SMR HS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano GRX 600 ST-RX600 1x11sp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RD-RX812 11sp
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX 600 FC-RX600 40T
- CHAIN: Kmc X11-1 EPT finish
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11sp 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB, press fit
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-RX400
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included w/shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diam. 160mm
- RIMS: AlexRims GD24 disc 622-21, tubeless ready
- TIRES: WTB Riddler Comp 700x37
- STEM: Reparto Corse by Fsa ST-OS-188/SMR-0°, Alloy 6061 , 1 1/4", rise 0°
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Aluminum 6061, reach 70mm, flare angle 16°
- GRIPS: La Spirale Ribbon cork
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm
- SADDLE: Reparto Corse 2315HRN, rail steel black, open, cover PU, length/wide 250x148mm